Mini Accordian Collage Book Materials and Supplies
These are the materials and supplies I used but this book format is very flexible and forgiving so use what you have. I’ve listed suitable substitutes in parentheses.
(When available, I use an affiilate link where I may earn a commission to help you find the products I use and enjoy personally!)
- Bristol Smooth Surface Drawing Paper, 11 inches x 14 inches (a smooth card stock weight paper, smaller works too but the resulting book will be much smaller)
- Reference Book: “How to Make Books” for several versions of instant folded books and more.
- Acrylic Paint in 3 colors of your choice (practically any medium will work – inks, paint, collage paper is all fine)
- PVA Bookbinders glue, white glue or gel medium (any good quality glue for gluing paper)
- White Gesso (white acrylic paint will also work)
- Birds of a Feather Clip and Glue Sheet (any collage element you want to glue into your book)
- Get your free copy here:
- Paper burnisher (spoon)
- Decorative Pattern Stencil, I used the 5 inch x 5 inch size (you can also use stamps or paper collage elements)
- Painty Fun Splash Apron https://artjournalingforbeginners.com/index.php/product/apron/
- Ribbon or other fiber for closure
MORE DISCLOSURE: I like to review and share products and services I use and think you might like. If possible, I use a referral link, which means if you click one of the links and make a purchase I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. This helps support the free and community resources I provide – thank you for your support!
I’m a fan of Amazon, and some of the links are to those products on Amazon. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon.com and related sites at no extra cost to you.