This book is most definitely a toy. It’s for you to cut up, tear apart and play with. Cut out and collage the images, color them in, and use the printed papers in your journal and papercrafts, and use the cover cut-outs to embellish your creative projects. This book is perfect for your own creations of all kinds. Inside, you’ll find:
- A unique collection of my favorite vintage images selected especially for mixed media and collage.
- SIX individual collage sheets with two sets of each for a total of TWELVE cut and collage pages.
- Over 40 individual images in two sets for a total of over 80 separate items to cut and collage into your projects.
- Each page of images has a delicate pattern on the reverse to add even more interest.
- Creative fuel for your mixed media and art journal projects.
- High quality matte cover.
- Generously sized at 8.5″ x 11″
Sunflower Collage Tag Materials and Supplies
(When available, I use an affiliate link where I may earn a commission to help you find the products I use and enjoy personally!)
- Cut and Collage Paper Play Book – Vintage Images, https://amzn.to/2YFIpTr
- 4 x 6 Kraft Index Cards, https://amzn.to/2ATWJil
- Lightweight black paper stock for the grommet detail, any dark paper will work
- Brush Markers, I used this 36 count set from Staedtler, https://amzn.to/3fs4xqv
- PVA Bookbinders glue, white glue or gel medium (any good quality glue for gluing paper), https://amzn.to/2UvCZr7
- Corner rounding punch, https://amzn.to/2ZqSZhP
- Hole punch, https://amzn.to/3gYvzpX
- Color sunflower elements with shades of yellow, brown and green markers
- Fussy cut sunflower elements from book page
- Prepare card by marking face with text or ascemic writing with brown marker
- Glue two small sunflowers on at top and bottom of card; glue Sunflower Sign on top in middle, trim petals flush with tag edge
- Use corner punch to round bottom edge of card, trim small triangle off top corners to make tag shape
- Use black paper stock to cut a circle approximately ¾ inch diameter, glue to top center of card
- Use hole punch to punch hanging hole in center of grommet
- Thread hanging ribbon, twine, paper or other fibers into punched hole, I used crepe paper streamer distressed with sepia paint along edges
MORE DISCLOSURE: I like to review and share products and services I use and think you might like. If possible, I use a referral link, which means if you click one of the links and make a purchase I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. This helps support the free and community resources I provide – thank you for your support!
I’m a fan of Amazon, and some of the links are to those products on Amazon. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon.com and related sites at no extra cost to you.